Sunday, October 24, 2010

Episode 04: Dollhouse Extravaganza!

Join us in our fourth exciting episode as we are joined by the lovely Cult Neeve to discuss one of our favorite shows, Joss Whedon & Eliza Dushku's Dollhouse. Be sure to stay tuned at the end of the cast to hear us talk about the surprise ending Joss had in store for Epitaph Two (and also a little about pod sex :). ** iPhone/iPod users be sure to get the full dose of Series Pass by listening with our screen captures throughout the cast **

Ratings - J: A / C: B- / Cult Neeve: B+


1 comment:

  1. Love Dollhouse, love this ep, love everyone. Like the others I've listened to it a few times already (I know I'm insane) and should know it by heart by now, but I'm getting older and I forget. ;)

    Except this: Cult Neeve is simply freaking awesome, please have her back and often! :D

    And hope you don't hate me for regularly forgetting to comment here! ;)

    ReplyDelete